We are glad to host the ECLEVAR International Conference about clinical requirement under MDR, which will be organized in Paris. This conference will focus on several topics about the introduction of EU MDR and its impact on clinical evaluation, premarket clinical trials and post market clinical follow-up.
Several speakers from notified bodies to medical device companies will discuss the upcoming changes in Medical Device areas.
This one day conference topics will include :
– What is sufficient clinical data?, Matthias Fink, TÜV SÜD
– IVDR, the challenge of clinical evidence requirements, Andreas Stange, TÜV SÜD
– Real World Data and Clinical Data Solution, Alexandre Templier and Frederic Couriol, ECLEVAR
– Industry perspective on MDR implementation, Henk Snyman, COOK MEDICAL
– Digital Clinical Data, Tobias Schreiegg, SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS
– Clinical Evaluation Report, Dona Occhipinti, HILLROM
– Automated Clinical Evaluation Report, Chems Hachani and Sébastien Tourlet, ECLEVAR